It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-22-2009   #1 (permalink)
Katarina

Lightbulb A category for us cats; No humans allowed!

(no pun intended) We kitties need our own place to air our grievances against our humans. When my human isn't home, I'd like a place to share my problems with other poor, neglected and abused kitties, like myself. I feel so out of place when I only get responses from humans.

Kitties, let us know who is typing when it's not the human. Pick a different font, color and size to identify your voice.

As for you humans, don't turn off the computer when you go out. Leave the keyboard on the floor so your kitty can use it. We're not as dumb as you think!

Last edited by Katarina; 04-23-2009 at 02:10 AM.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-22-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Amused
supersmithy is on a distinguished road
Default Prrr, mew, trill

Hey Katarina, this is from Pixie and Sasha - our mum has lured us in from outside with a nice beef meal and now we're trapped she won't let us out now cos it's dark. We're going mad chasing each other all over the house and all she is doing is tapping away on our laptop. We've managed to get her out of the picture for a bit by making a real mess of our litter tray (hee hee it worked ) and she can't leave it like that so it gave us the chance to make contact with you - solidarity to all us kitties!!

Lotsa luv Pixie Pie and Sasha Chick xxx

RIP Ben, Tippy and Simba xxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Hello, everyone, my name is Phoebe, and I share my home two other cats, Saffron and Billy, Saffron is really moody and doesn't like anyone, Billy is just a big loveable boy although I do slap him if I think he is going to get some food that I would like instead, but he is ok, my Mommy likes us all in a night for safety, I'm not keen on the outdoors, Billy and Saffy seem to like it, I think Saffy would stay out all night if she could.
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 04-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
Katarina

Default Escape from captivity!

Hi! Pixie, Sasha, Phoebe, Saffron & Billy! Beef tastes okay, but I prefer it in a nice, dry Kibble. Other stuff is too oily and upsets my tummy. Maybe it's just cuz I'm used to kibble.

My outdoor friend, Emma, likes a 2-course meal---part canned & part kibble. Actually, she's only my friend as long as she keeps her distance. When she puts her nose up to the patio door, I attack! Once, she got in my house and the fur was really flying. I've got a few pounds on her, and my human hasn't declawed me (knock on wood), so she didn't have a chance.

My litter box has a roof and walls, but some of it still gets tracked onto the carpet because it sticks between my toes. One time, my human forgot to bring it back inside after emptying it, so I had to poop on the carpet. The human was very apologetic and didn't get mad at me for the mess.

One time, I got out and lived outdoors for three whole days. The human wasn't there to let me back in. That was really scary, but at least I didn't have a boring moment the whole time. Emma showed me how to catch birds, geckos, rats and even a squirrel. She said they're okay to eat, but she prefers to just leave them on the human's door mat to show her appreciation. Emma has a little house of her own. In the winter it has an electric heat pad under the blaket. She wouldn't let me go in it, though.

I got to meet a really handsome Tom; I'd had my eye on him thru the glass for years. I also met some raccoons, an opossum, a snake and a family of deer. I climbed a tree when a dog got too close, but the really scary part was the sound of cayotes prowling the neighborhood. When I heard that, I hid under my house. I can really empathize with Billy and Phoebe. If you have cayotes, you should warn Saffy to never stay out over night.

When I finally decided to go back in my house, the human didn't punish me. He apologized because it wasn't my fault; really, it wasn't! That was the last time I even tried to get out, and it was over two years ago. I guess captivity ain't that bad.

Kitty power!

Unread 04-23-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Cool

Hi, we are Princess Tiger, Lady Fergie and Earl Blue, we are the three musketeers in this house, especially when my human is not home, we fight a lot and made a big mess for her to be kept busy, like this time, so Lady (the only one who knows how to type and use the computer) is able to also air out our feelings... it's really good !!
Oh, yes, we'd like to show off how proud we were when we did her some mess... Remember one time, Princess chase after me, and she knocked down one of her "expensive" table lamps... (we really don't think so, they're just got on our ways and bother us soo much we had to be careful when we fly around the house). When human got home, she was so nice and forgiving, she gave us kisses and cuddles for doing that ????
Yes, I remember Princes got so mad when human forgot to say goodbye before she left us in her big room (for us it is not big enough, we prefer to have the whole house) for the night (she said, she would be back the next morning..), Princes was so mad that she told me, she would remind her not to do that again by peeing on her bed...hehehe... Again, we were so happy, we coudn't forget her facial expression, when she came home and found out that smell actually came from her bed !!! It is like : She went to call her vet asking why this happened... Funny, the vet knows but she doesn't... OK, this was the 1st time Princess did it, she only did it twice, she said, it is a gentle reminder, so human will never again ignore us ... It really worked !! Hurray !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 04-23-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

maggiemay is on a distinguished road

You can rest assured Katerina we don't have any Coyotes in Gomersal where we live, that is in England in case you were wondering!
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!
Unread 04-23-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

acerlt is on a distinguished road
Default Kwritter Speek

Wal iffen yew awl weel speek KWITTER wee woant hev anee trubbo inin spottinin anee hoomins dat trwy tew PAHTISSAPAT inin ourown sekshun.

Ourown mommie is allatyme sshooinin MYOWNSELF awae frum da pooter en awl, buyt Ey kin git heer sumtymes aneewae.

Mazy cat

Pee Ess, dis iss a pikshure mommie sneeked ob myonwself wenin Ey wass innin anodder forumimm. Her gottid inna a LAHT ob trubbo fer DAT.

Last edited by acerlt; 08-04-2014 at 12:43 AM.
Unread 04-23-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Love your imagination, terrific!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 04-23-2009   #9 (permalink)
Katarina

Default Hi, Princess, Fergie, Blue!

En garde, Musketeers! I don’t know how you can stand to share a home. I allow only one human in my place and nokitty else. My outdoor neighbor, Emma, sometimes gets too close to the patio door and I attack! She’s sure lucky that glass is pretty strong, or she’d be mincemeat. I’ve only met two other humans that I could stand; the rest of that species is afraid to get within scratching distance of me. If a burglar ever gets in here, it’s mine!

My human is the messy one around here; I’m not about to clean up after it, so I just demolish things where they lie. Just the same, lamps don’t belong on tables; we cats need the high ground to survey our domain. Expensive stuff better be scratchproof and unbreakable, or it doesn’t belong in a cat’s house. My human is sensible enough to get its furniture at yardsales, so it doesn’t matter if, I mean WHEN, it gets tattered. I only make one exemption to my policy of demolition; I don’t use the stereo speakers for scratch posts; they’re so loud and scary, and I don’t want to wake them up when they’re napping. Besides, the human paid $75 for them at a yardsale, and it seems to like them a lot; so I’m saving them for a special occasion when the human really gets my dander up.

Sounds like you’re a real tiger, Princess. Did the human ever find out who did it? Shame on whoever told! My human only shuts the bedroom door when I’ve been mischievous or when it needs to protect human visitors from me. One time I really made it mad. All I did was to remind the human that I need constant attention. It kept ignoring my gentle reminders and hurling that awful K word at me. I’d gently rub my claws on its leg, and it would quietly say, “Ow!” So I scratched a little deeper, and it said, “Kat!” and then “Kaat!" Finally, I dug my claws in so deep that it spilled hot coffee in its lap. “KAAAAT!” it shouted; then it chased me under the bed, and kept shouting and grabbing. I was sure it was going to rip me to pieces! I sure was relieved when it merely tied me to the bed by the leash for an hour.

My grandma had your kind of spirit, Princess. Way back when the human had a live-in mate who hated cats, Meow got even by pooping under the front seat of that its car. I don’t mean dry terds, either; it was the kid of mess that stinks into the carpet and stinks for ages---the kind that makes every kitty avoid the litter box for days. Not long after that, the human was single again; good riddance to that miscatthrope, specieist, human supremist!

Unread 04-23-2009   #10 (permalink)
Katarina

Wink Hi, Mazy!

Looks like yer 'avin' fun wi' 'at roden' in a picture. Which species is it? I like to play wi' the pooter mouse's tail while my human is pettin' it. I'm really jealous, though; it gets so much more attention than me! One day I'm gonna bite its tail right off.

Tags
attack , babies , belly , birds , birthday , bite , black , book , box , boy , care , carpet , cats , claws , clean , cold , color , computer , crazy , dog , dogs , dry , eye , eyes , fast , friends , fur , furniture , heat , hey , hiding , home , house , hurt , interesting , kitty , lazy , litter , litter box , love , lucky , mat , meow , mess , outdoor , over night , picture , play , poop , problems , save , scary , scratching , sleeping , smart , sneeze , story , survey , type , wake , window

Sponsored Cat Links