It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2009   #1 (permalink)
Sunflower40

Default feeding question

I have always left dry food out in my cats bowl for her to graze on throughout the day. Since I have gotten kitty who is eating kitten food my cat wants to eat that and not her adult food. I don't know how to stop her from eating the kitten food it is now her food of choice. Sometimes I am gone for a long period of time so to keep the food high and/or put away I would worry they will get hungry I wish they could just be on the same food.

Any other ideas?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-18-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

I think it's okay for your adult kitty to eat kitten food, as long as you don't feed your kitten adult food, they're both safe...
Don't you want to try schedule feeding both of them ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-21-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

kathie is on a distinguished road

Your cat might want to eat something different, that's why, or maybe she's tired of eating the same food again and again. She just wants some variety in her diet. Kitten food for adult cat is fine. Don't worry about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
adult , cat , cats , diet , dry , dry food , eating , food , hey , kitten , kitten food , kitty , question , stop , worry

Sponsored Cat Links