It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-26-2009   #1 (permalink)
ktbodin04

Default Cat litter mailed to your door?

I used to get cat litter mailed to my door...it was flushable, and it detected if your cat got a urinary disease. I can't remember the name of that, but the cat litter would turn pink. Does anyone know which company does this?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-26-2009   #2 (permalink)
vampyra1

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbodin04 View Post
I used to get cat litter mailed to my door...it was flushable, and it detected if your cat got a urinary disease. I can't remember the name of that, but the cat litter would turn pink. Does anyone know which company does this?
Is it Scientific Professional? Here's a link. Not sure if its pink, though... never used it.

Scientific Professional Cat Litter 3 lb

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-26-2009   #3 (permalink)
ktbodin04

No it isn't Scientific Professional...it was a company that supplied this cat litter to you and automatically charged you each month and shipped how every many bags you needed according to how many cats you have. And it turned pink if your cat has the bladder disease...I saw this cause I had my box too close to the shower and if water got on it, it turned pink then too...

Unread 05-26-2009   #4 (permalink)
ktbodin04

Ok..I finally found it...it detects FLUTD...It is called Perfect litter made by Pet Ecology...the thing is I don't see how to get it delivered to my door....does anyone get Perfect Litter delivered to their home?

Unread 05-27-2009   #5 (permalink)
vampyra1

Did you try signing up on the "risk free offer" tab on the website? Its for 1 month but i'm pretty sure they have it continue after your 1 month trial.

Unread 05-27-2009   #6 (permalink)
vampyra1

Its like their links dont work or something.

Last edited by vampyra1; 05-27-2009 at 12:54 AM.

Unread 05-28-2009   #7 (permalink)
ktbodin04

I thought the same thing...that is why I would like to see if anyone uses their service...

Unread 07-08-2010   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

prettykittypebble is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktbodin04 View Post
The litter is called Perfect Litter Alert. I'm using the litter now and my pets and I love this product. Delivery to your door as you require it.

Tags
bladder , box , cat , cats , found , free , hey , home , links , litter , love , pet , water

Sponsored Cat Links