It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-06-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

twokitties is on a distinguished road
Default Fighting Cats

If this was talked about please let me know. But any way Bella is 8 months old not spayed. Zoey is about 10 yrs old we got her from the humane society so they said she was 2 then. So she has been the only cat in the house but I always had dogs in the house. And she was fine. But just as of late Bella is the playfull kitten and Zoey hisses and the paw each other. Then when Bella is sleeping on me Zoey is like afarid to even come up. Zoey is very mellow and passive. Bella like chases after her too. But I put there food next to each other and the switch bowls and they sometimes lay in the window close to each other. So am I over reacting. I have read the reintroducing them but its been 5 months. Sorry sometimes I can not respond to my post when you guys write coz at home I can never get on till late then at work all I can do is read and not post. But I read everything I can from work. Thanks Cat Lovers I just love mine and all the others too...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 06-06-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi Deb, busy mommy... don't worry about them sometimes giving each other paws... (boxing). It happens from time to time with my kitties too. They will get very close, like the best pals ever, then after that they can become "enemies" ... hahaha (Lady Fergie is the hisser among them.) ! I did overeact before, but not anymore. I just relax and laugh at them and call them "silly" cats ! Speaking of my Lady, she's really my "Lady" -- she will sometimes so excited to play with Earl even when Earl is not in the mood. But she also sometimes hiss at him, like : LEAVE ME ALONE !
It's interesting that cats can really amuse you with new things each and every day !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 06-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

twokitties is on a distinguished road

Thanks Irene,
Today they slept about 6 inches from eachother. Just glad I know this is normal.
Unread 06-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Be rest assured Deb, this is absolutely normal ! They like to give you surprises every day .. My Lady just attacked Princess Tiger with no reason (I have to admit, I could be the reason - if you call it a reason) after I held Princess affectionately in my arms, feeding her with extra drinking water as I used to do to my kities, that maybe provoked Lady to jealousy -- silly cat !
You just take it easy, don't panic, don't interfere, just keep an eye on them and allow the cats settle it among themselves (they hate you when you interfere-to them it is like showing preference). After a few attacks, Lady is now happily lay on the floor eyes shut ! Silly cat ! Hehehe !
Post more about your fighting cats so we can share about how interesting and silly they are ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
cat , cat lovers , cats , dogs , eye , eyes , fighting , food , hey , home , house , interesting , kitten , kitties , lovers , passive , paw , play , silly , sleeping , spayed , water , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links