It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-01-2009   #1 (permalink)
harleyjane

Default Harley had a 8.5 day

Hi all, It's so wierd how these beautiful babes of ours do their thing but Gosh Bless them for doing it. Harley has almost consumed a 5.5 oz can of wet food along with some homemade chix & broth & he is comfortable.. What more could I ask for ?? His 'gonad' tumors are no longer lesions, just, well tumors. And i do feel so much more peaceful knowing when 'it's time,' the Vet will come here. Investigate your options if you are near to the bridge, like I am, I'm suprised as what's there.
Anyone know if there is a tutorial for this site/forums or do I just keep going everywhere? I'm learning. There are folks who emailed replies & I don't seem to find them or just know where to look. 'Brandon', ? 'Max24'?, 'Che" but of course, Irene, I love knowing you are always about, & other regulars. A tutorial would help me so much. Love from Harley harleyjane

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-01-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Hi Jane ! Great news to hear that Harley is taking some really 'wet' food. Hope the chicken broth is giving him more nutrition that can strengthen his immune.
Wish him more and more and more good days ahead !

Hehe ! You can find everyone of us here, coz we're not going anywhere but with you and Harley ! Max24 is Mary, the mod. Brandon, Cheryl, Katrine, Maya, Allan Ceri Cat, Crystal, Maggie May and myself are among those 'active' members here (some have already posted some replies, still there are some who have not- like Heidi and Dawn who are on holiday mode, and of course, our best friend of all, Acer who we call her walking cat encyclopedia...and many more), who are all friendly and sincere to help others in this feline community. Or let me put it this way, we help each other, we unite !

We're here for each other ! Go Harley Go ! Go Jane ! Go ! Go !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-02-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

What exactly are you looking for? Sometimes I get email notifications on replies and when I check them out, they're not there anymore. I think it's because the poster chose to delete the post.

The story about Harley is very sad, but it's nice to know she'll spend her last days in a loving home.
Unread 07-02-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cool
AK49BWL is on a distinguished road

I get emails for every reply on each thread I've posted on, except the ones I've deleted the subscriptions for. If any of you need any help at all regarding forum usage or how-to information, I'm pretty well versed in terms of vB forum software, and I run my own little (dead) forum on my own website.. So I know some. I'm always around, so you can PM me if you want
Unread 07-02-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
I get emails for every reply on each thread I've posted on, except the ones I've deleted the subscriptions for. If any of you need any help at all regarding forum usage or how-to information, I'm pretty well versed in terms of vB forum software, and I run my own little (dead) forum on my own website.. So I know some. I'm always around, so you can PM me if you want
Oh yeah, I forgot that we have a forum expert here. Thanks Brandon ! BTW, we can choose not to accept email notification, can't we ? That way you won't receive any email for each reply.

Irene the MIS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 07-02-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Yes, you can... It's in your options somewhere. Lemme find it real quick and I'll edit this post.

http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/pr...do=editoptions

It's halfway down the page, under Default Thread Subscription Mode. You have Don't subscribe, Subscribe with no emails, Instant email, daily email of updated threads, or weekly email of updated threads.
Unread 07-02-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I like to get email notifications. It's easier for me to check replies, instead of checking every single thread, haha. I check my email constantly coz of it, when I am in front of my pc
Unread 07-02-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK49BWL View Post
Yes, you can... It's in your options somewhere. Lemme find it real quick and I'll edit this post.

http://www.i-love-cats.com/forums/pr...do=editoptions

It's halfway down the page, under Default Thread Subscription Mode. You have Don't subscribe, Subscribe with no emails, Instant email, daily email of updated threads, or weekly email of updated threads.
Exactly ! I think I chose 'Subscribe Instant Email Notification' ! Now I will change my mind... thanks Brandon !

Unread 07-02-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I'm here so often I just click "New Posts" haha.. Haven't seen more than 80 yet

No prob Irene, glad to be of help
Unread 07-02-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I do that too, but when I get home, I like to check my emails and go directly to those messages. Then I have a quick look at the new ones I haven't replied at all.
I like getting emails

Tags
beautiful , cat , catching , cats , cool , food , friendly , fun , great , hey , holiday , home , joy , kittens , lazy , love , loving , morning , nice , nutrition , profile , sad , story , vet , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links