It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road
Default Its MJ here with news

My new babies were born last Friday evening and although I don't know the sex of them yet but one has markings like Oscar and the other like Zipper. I am so excited but I need lots of advice on lots of things as its been awhile and want this to be a good experience for my family and also Zipper who still pines for Oscar. Will post later as my dh just called a we have some important errands to do. Thanks MJ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-07-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

Aww, congrats on your new little additions!
Please post pictures when you have a chance.
Unread 07-07-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures as thumbnails and don't know how.

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-07-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj29 View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to post pictures as thumbnails and don't know how.
Hi MJ ! I'm sure that your kittens must be very cute ! You can download pics as an attachment here, with Attach Files - Manage attachment, or download them in your profile album.

Unread 07-07-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thanks Irene but I don't know how to attach files on here. How do you do it? I will download to my profile later but wanted to do a quick couple of pictures on here first.

Unread 07-07-2009   #6 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks Irene but I don't know how to attach files on here. How do you do it? I will download to my profile later but wanted to do a quick couple of pictures on here first.
When you start a thread or click on "post reply" scroll down the page to find "attach files"

click on "manage attachments" and a window will open up for you to load your pictures from your computer. Click on browse and you will be brought to your picture files.

Choose the pic you want and click on it. That will bring you back to the window where you will now click "up load".

let me know if you need any more help with it.

Unread 07-07-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Here goes and thanks. I did upload 3 new pictures in my album if this doesnt work for me. Oh my goodness I figured it out. These sweeties were 1 hour old at this point.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New loves of my life 017.jpg (89.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg New loves of my life 022.jpg (95.2 KB, 8 views)

Unread 07-07-2009   #8 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Just below your reply to thread, there is Additional Options, you go to Attach Files and click the Manage Attachments button, then select the pictures you want to attach from your PC. Or you can post a link from PhotoBucket or Youtube.

Unread 07-07-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Thumbs up

Quote:
Here goes and thanks. I did upload 3 new pictures in my album if this doesnt work for me. Oh my goodness I figured it out. These sweeties were 1 hour old at this point.
Aaawww ! They are sooo cute ! I want to hold them too... Hope you can find nice names for them soon !

Unread 07-07-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

I've sort of thought of Max and Ruby as its a childrens show my two youngest grandaughters watch but I want to wait until they are bigger and I can start to see their personalities a bit. I don't even know if they are boys or girls. They were born to my daughters neighbours cat who they thought was a male when they got it for their little boy last Christmas. He is a huge Cars fan and named the kitten Doc Hudson as he is his favourite character. Hudson started getting out and then they discovered that he was she and she had gotten pregnant. She's only 7 or 8 months old herself but is she ever a good mom. I'm going to take more pictures soon and hope to have weekly photo sessions. I still miss my sweet boy Oscar but this is going to be good for us all. I'm very excited.

Tags
adorable , advice , age , art , babies , baby , beautiful , birth , boy , brown , cat , catching , cats , changed , christmas , clean , computer , cute , eyes , family , food , friendly , fun , funny , girl , great , healthy , hey , home , kitten , kittens , litter , male , mat , moments , new cats , personality , pictures , play , pregnant , profile , rabies , sex , shorthair , stress , transition , upload , window

Sponsored Cat Links