It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

pink29 is on a distinguished road
Default Guess what?? :)

Rainbow is BACK! ten o'clock i get a bang on the door from the next door neighbour, she was all a fluster and just said "out the back" so i shut the door, and my little baby was sitting by the back door!!!!!! yeh i'm so happy! id given up all hope, she is in one piece and looks a little skinny but she is fine(wish she could talk a tell me where she has been) thankyou for your prayers and thoughts the obviously worked thankyou thankyou thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cheeky
Max24 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Yeah

What fabulous news! So happy that Rainbow is home.

And the Bridge Kids...♥♥♥Abbey, TC, Burger, Bella, Cali, Sarah, Hannah, DynahKathryn, Baybee and Puppy♥♥♥
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-09-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!

Oh my goodness, I just BURST INTO TEARS when I read this! I have been haunting this site hourly for days, hoping and praying for , and wouldn't you know, I had to go away this afternoon and was gone 9 hours, Rainbow never leaving my mind, and I come home to find this!

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND HER!!

(now I will go say a prayer of thanks, for prayers answered)

I am speechless with joy and gratitude!
Unread 08-09-2009   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

PS.....so she's still all set for her spay on Thursday? that will be a great relief for you and her both!
Unread 08-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up God is gracious !!

What a great news ! I'm soooo relieved too ! Just like Acer, I will also go to say a prayer of thanksgiving !! For every answered prayer, especially for Rainbow !! I am SO HAPPY for you and Rainbow (although she is a bit skinny - she absolutely needs food and your love xxx) !!
Hope her spay program will go smooth as planned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 08-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Cool Cat

Default thamkyou:)

i can't belive she found her way home, what a clever furbaby, she will be having somethin special on the menu for dinner today and showered with love, i kept waking last night because i thought it was a dream i still cant belive it yes spaying as planned and MIRCOCHIPPING thankyou all for your kindness, shes settled back in as if shes never been away, and it was almost a week. i will also be saying a special thankyou for her return.
Unread 08-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Yeah, the microchip is essential, and my kitties are all microchipped. However, I still secure all doors and windows, to make sure they are all strictly and safely indoor.

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DINNER AND MOMMY'S LOVE, RAINBOW !!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 08-09-2009   #8 (permalink)
Cool Cat

you are all are such wonderful people i cant praise and thank you all enough.
thankyou soooooooooooo much for your support and prayers it really means alot to rainbow and me.
Unread 08-09-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Whew! What a big relief. I'm so happy for you and Rainbow. Hopefully, this wont happen again.
You can get your windows covered with mosquito nets or something stronger, just in case.
Unread 08-09-2009   #10 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Thank God she's back!!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
allergic , babies , baby , cats , collar , crazy , eyes , food , found , friends , fun , funny , fur , girl , great , happy , hey , home , indoor , joy , kitties , kitty , licking , love , mat , night , picture , prayers , spay , thanksgiving , thoughts , vet

Sponsored Cat Links