It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
DoodleBug

Default How much do I feed my 2 Month old Kitten?

Hey there! Im getting my new 2 month old kitten today in 2 hours. I want to have everything ready for her when she arrives and I just want to double check on how much i'm supposed to give a 2 month old adorable babie. This is for dry food that im not sure how much to give her. im also feeding her wet food twice a day, and just a little spoon of it.
I have everything set up. I have her food dishes on a blanket along with a litter box of her own, I have toys and catnip and i hung shoe laces everywhere because i know my cat Viper that i have right now LOVES shoe laces ! :P And i also have lots of different blankets set for her to sleep on. I think i mentioned everything if i missed anything important please let me know!
Thanks! and any other helpful information would be ver much appreciated.
DoodleBug

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
DoodleBug

And i will be posting new pictures in her Album asap

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Irene Jims is on a distinguished road

Congratulations ! I'm so happy for you !!

Kittens tend to eat less amount but more often. It's better that you control her food, I mean schedule feed her. Try to feed her a bit and see how much she can take. Then give her some more every 2 hours, and as she grows older, give her food every 4 hours. Don't give her the amount she can't finish, just to make sure her food is always fresh.. Especially wet food, if you can't finish all, then keep the rest in the fridge. Take it out for about 20 mins before your next feeding schedule. If the weather is cold, you can warm it in a hot water (put the container in the hot water) for a couple of minutes.

Don't forget the pictures... can't wait to 'meet' her in person !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
adorable , box , cat , catnip , cold , dry , dry food , food , happy , hey , kitten , litter , litter box , person , pictures , sleep , toys , water , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links