It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-24-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Lacey_080790 is on a distinguished road
Question Breeze litter system?

I just bought the breeze litter system yesterday and I wanted to know who else has it and what you think of it.

I think my cats have only peed in it once... but we just got it last night so we will see what happens over the next few days.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-24-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

I've never heard of it before but am intrigued so please explain to us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-24-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

The website-with video for the product: BREEZE Litter System Demonstration :: Products :: BREEZE?
Unread 08-24-2009   #4 (permalink)
Cool Cat

lovemeow is on a distinguished road

I have 2 of those and my cats love them. They work so well, separating the pee and poop. The best part is that they do a very good job trapping the odor in the pads. the only bad thing i can find about this system is the pads which are a little costly and there is no cheaper alternative. For litter, I use Exquisit Cat Paper. It is a lot more affordable and works about the same as their own litter.

- my blog dedicated to our furry buddies

~|
|~

Tags
affordable , cats , hey , litter , love , night , pee , poop , video

Sponsored Cat Links