It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-29-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

adamcihan89 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up looking for a great cat guide? Read this....

Hey everyone i was looking for a guide on how to take care of my cats. I did a lot of research and this is what i found. I have a 2 cats and they are very crazy at times. They can be a handful...but i know must of you can understand that. Having a 3 month old cat who runs like crazy and try's to play all the time is very entertaining. Also watching the 3 month old attack my 3 year old cat can be very funny. I had a few problems with my 2 cats. The first one was the cats didn't get along. The second was the younger one wasn't potty trained yet. The last was the older cat wasn't very friendly at all. Me and my family needed a way to learn more about cats. So like i said before i did some research and i found this e-book. It helped me solve all these problems and all the other minor problems. Now after reading the book i have a much better understanding of how to train my cats. And now its been 2 and a half weeks and i have seen improvements in both of my cats. If anyone needs help on understanding more about cats, here is the link to the e-book. Ultimate Cat Secrets Revealed

I hope it helps you just as much as it helped me....

From Adam
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-29-2009   #2 (permalink)
Cool Cat

PantherPride is on a distinguished road

Cool I'll look into it.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-01-2009   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Shameless promotion, lol!
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|

Tags
attack , book , care , cat , cats , cool , crazy , family , found , friendly , fun , funny , great , guide , hey , needs help , play , problems , secrets

Sponsored Cat Links