It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-10-2009   #1 (permalink)
Kitten

Marionana is on a distinguished road
Default Cats behavior is different after neuturing..?

Two-Fifty" was neutered yesterday. I noticed he was a tad more feisty (biting) this morning. Prior to surgery, when you told him NO he would stop biting. My husband was disappointed he didn't want to be petted much....he so looks forward to their massage sessions...
You'd never think he was neutered. He ran around immediately, drank and eat (small portions) like any other day.

I was under the impression male kittens get more affectionate, or at least remain the same. I realize he just went through surgery, but I could use some reassurance his adorable personality will be back in full force.

Can you share your experiences after neuturing, or advise me what behavior to expect from my little guy.

Thanks a bunch!
Attached Images
File Type: gif paw-walk2.gif (2.5 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by Marionana; 09-10-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-10-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Busy
mj29 is on a distinguished road

This is probably just a reaction to the stress of surgery and all that it intales. Its very stressful for them to undergo any procedure. Give him time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

M.J. Zipper Darby and Liam
A Cat's eyes are windows enabling us to see into another world. Irish legend

A cat has absolute emotional honesty. Human beings, for one reason or another, may hide their feelings, but a cat does not. Ernest Hemingway

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

R.I.P. sisters Sasha and Jasmine, Lucky, Mr.Sim, my sweet boy Oscar!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-10-2009   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Jsmith is on a distinguished road

Her will come around in a few day. He is just in a little pain an stress out. My cat was back to his old self two day after he was done. The advice my Vet gave me when I took him home was to let him be don’t pick him up just let him come to you.

Tags
adorable , advice , affectionate , behavior , biting , cat , cats , home , kittens , male , morning , personality , pet , small , stop , stress , surgery , vet

Sponsored Cat Links