It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-16-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

lluscious is on a distinguished road
Default need some help please

hi i am new to this forum i have a 1 yr old female cat that goes outside all the time my question is my cat looks awfully fat lol won't let me have a look at its belly to see if its nipples are pinker or bigger rolling around heaps lying down meowing trying to get close to me seems to get up every 10 minutes and moves to a different spot then lies down again my kid goes to pick her up and she lashes out scratches her i think thats about it so guys what do you think any advice would be much appreciated hugs lluscious
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-16-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Is she spayed? if not, I think she's pregnant. sounds like she's about to go into labor too. Fix her a box lined with something soft that smells like you that you don't care if it gets thrown away, in a quiet corner.

And keep children away.

And once the kittens are weaned, please get her spayed, and the kittens all fixed, too.

If she is spayed, and this weight gain and not liking being touched is new behavior, she may be sick, and needs a vet visit. But she sure sounds pregnant to me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-16-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

CamiDante is on a distinguished road

I agree, it sounds like your kitty is pregnant, and about to give birth, based on the details of your post.
Unread 09-16-2009   #4 (permalink)
Newborn

omg omg omg are u serious i better get a box and blankets ready for her then by the way yous are talking looks like i'm gonna have some kittens soon lol thanks for all your advice hugs lluscious
Unread 09-17-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Goodluck with the kittens and do remember to get her spayed, she will likely have lots of litters after this and it's hard to find good homes to all of them.
Especially since there are already plenty of homeless kittens out there.
Unread 10-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

hi thanks for all your advice she is pregnant cause now i can actually feel her babies moving how long do you think she has got now also do you think if she has them somewhere else she will bring them home thanks in advance hugs lluscious
Unread 10-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Fine
happyhippie is on a distinguished road
Smile Need some help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by lluscious View Post
hi thanks for all your advice she is pregnant cause now i can actually feel her babies moving how long do you think she has got now also do you think if she has them somewhere else she will bring them home thanks in advance hugs lluscious

Hello lluscious welcome aboard

I think the time is NOW or in a day or to if you have a spare room put the cat an her box into the room ontil she has her babys this way she will have her own space if you have kids KEEP THEM AWAY FORM MAMA CAT for about three weeks that way she will stay in one place. welcome to the world of being a mother with kittens you will enjoy it take it from me i have 15 little kittens now and being a father is so fun an enjoying.

Take care my friend

HappyHippie =^..^=

Here are some pictures of some of my kittens and kittys.

I love all cats an kittens the strays and the ugly one's too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 09152009(002).jpg (69.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 09192009(033).jpg (68.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 09192009(061).jpg (63.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 10032009(032).jpg (69.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg 07172009(014).jpg (62.0 KB, 3 views)
Unread 10-12-2009   #8 (permalink)
Newborn

hi just thought i would give everyone an update belle went into labour last night at about 8.30pm she had 4 healthy little kittens at 5am this morning i am so tired lol anyways i am so glad everything went good for her she would not let me leave her side everytime i went to get up she would get up to but its all good now she is in her box taking care of kitties i will post some pics soon hugs lluscious
Unread 10-13-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
maggiemay is on a distinguished road

Congratultions on your cat becoming a mama cat.
Former mom to: Rosie, Tigger, Samson, Smokey, Maggiemay, Tasha, Abby, Coco, SmokeyJr, Merlin, and Merlin Jr, Gracie, and Samson Jr, I left you all in Canada with the exception of Rosie and Tigger who I know are no longer with us! I hope that you are all happy, and I'm sorry I couldn't bring you with me!

Tags
advice , babies , behavior , belly , birth , box , care , cat , cats , children , color , female , fixed , fun , home , homeless , homes , joy , kittens , kitties , kitty , labour , love , meowing , morning , moving , new to this , night , pictures , pregnant , question , sick , spayed , strays , vet , weaned , weight

Sponsored Cat Links