It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-25-2009   #11 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

How is your kitty doing now? Is she pooping and peeing normally along with keeping the food down? How old is she, I forget?

I was starting to worry about FIP when you said something about swelling but I wasn't sure what you meant.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-26-2009   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

glass-half-full is on a distinguished road

well she's doing really well now... im sooo happy. she's eating and drinking well and is under my supervision 24/7.

But the only problem is that she hasn't pooped in a few days and i spoke to the vet about it and he said that its nothing to worry about coz she's urinating fine (atleast twice aday).

I don't wanna dose her up with more medications and plus she gets really upset in the vet's office and takes her about aday to come out of the stress. so for these reasons i was looking into home remedies to relieve constipation. If anyone knows any please feel free to share...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-26-2009   #13 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

YAY! thanks for the happy update!

How many days has it been since she was eating cat food fully? I share your concern, but since her system has been messed up with vomiting, and no eating, and then chicken etc, it's not surprising.

Adding a little canned pumpkin (pure pumpkin, no spices, not pie filling) to some canned food for a few meals is a good way to help get the bowels moving again.

Some members here advise giving the cat a little fat cream cheese, but I worry it may be too rich for her, since she's been so ill.

Some say a little butter works. But IMO, because of her illness, pumpkin would be the safest bet.

keep us posted!
Unread 09-27-2009   #14 (permalink)
Newborn

glass-half-full is on a distinguished road

Gud News... she finally pooped and m really revealed. she's doing well and going back to her personality slowely...

Thanx everyone for your help... You guys will always be in mine and baby's prayers.

Thanxxxxx
Unread 09-27-2009   #15 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

YAY!!! Always glad to ehar about poop!

thanks for the update.

Tags
advice , antibiotic , art , baby , canned food , cat , cat food , constipation , eating , egg , fip , food , free , happy , health , healthy , hey , holiday , home , kitty , morning , moving , night , peeing , personality , poop , prayers , pregnant , problem , question , scared , sleep , small , spayed , stress , suggestions , upset , vet , vomiting , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links