It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-20-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

King Alias is on a distinguished road
Default Some weird symptoms

My cat, Sox, is thirteen years old. He doesnt eat much, or go outside (we have indoor/outdoor cats, his front paws are declawed) anymore. I've also noticed, he doesnt ever lick his fur. Yet, occasionally I'll see him rasping his tongue against the wood of my computer desk, or our walls. We've tried feeding him tuna fish, among other things, which he eats but he doesnt gain any weight. We've also given him worm medicine, for parasites of that nature. Our other cat, Minnis, eats constantly and is pretty overweight. How can our cats be so different, and is their something wrong with sox?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-20-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Bored
KatrineA is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to KatrineA

Take him to the vet.

Also I know you wrote that he doesn't go outside anymore. Better keep it that way, a declawed cat can't defend himself.

Tags
cat , cats , computer , fish , fur , indoor , indoor/outdoor , outdoor , overweight , vet , weight , weird

Sponsored Cat Links