It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-14-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

laujay is on a distinguished road
Question Male or Female kitten?

Hi,

My name is laura, Im very new to this site and loving it already.

Im wanting to adopt another Kitten they are not yet even born, but i'd love another feline friend. The thing is I already have two cats. One is a shy, yet friendly long haired female called Scratchy and the other is well he's 'billy' a 3year old neutered
Male Ginger and white. He's such a character. He walks me to work, walks our 'yorkie lola' with us, totally laid back a very loving.
I really don't know what sex to adopt....Scratchy will be fine with whatever, she is much older and has lived with a female and now a male. My worry is Billy.
Will he except another male? I find through my experience with cats, male's seem to have more personality, i could be very wrong, but it is just what i have seen. So yes ideally another male is what i'd prefer. I just really don't want upset billy in his own home.
Please any advice will be much appreciated .
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Cool
Mokie is on a distinguished road

Hi, I have found with my cats that it was the female that did not like having a new kitten in the house and the male was like "hey a new friend". I think because he is neutered he should be less territorial and if you just slowly introduce the kitten, male or female everyone will be more excepting
Good luck keep me posted on how it goes
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , cats , color , female , found , friendly , hey , home , house , kitten , love , loving , male , new kitten , new to this , personality , sex , territorial , upset , worry

Sponsored Cat Links