It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Breezy
smashly is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to smashly
Question Flame Point Siamese Kittens

I have two 10 week old Flame Point Siamese Kittens, and I'm not sure what to do with them. Are they worth money? I've heard they're very rare.

My Tabby cat gave birth to 5 healthy babies, and two ended up being Flame points!

Any suggestions?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-16-2010   #2 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Busy
carrie is on a distinguished road

First, congrats on your babies. Bet they are beautiful.

Though, it sounds as if you don't actually have Flame Point Siamese kittens. They would have to have two (registered) Siamese parents. And be pedigreed in order to be "worth money".

You could phone a local Siamese breeder for their opinion. I've found breeders to be very helpful and professional. They are used to being contacted. Try an online listing of registered breeders in your area.

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding them great homes, since they are so beautiful!

~Carrie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-25-2010   #3 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Angelic
welsh kitty lover is on a distinguished road

put some pics up then we can tell you ...lol just excuse for kitty pics really xx

Tags
babies , beautiful , birth , breeder , breeders , cat , found , great , healthy , hey , homes , kitten , kittens , kitty , money , opinion , rare , siamese , suggestions , tabby

Sponsored Cat Links