It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-23-2010   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Tsuki-Ashii is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Kitten Advice~ Please Help~

Hi, I adopted a 4 month old, former stray kitten 2 days ago. She is absolutly fantastic. The one thing that worries me about her is that since she has been in my home (my room) she hasn't done her "buisness" in her litter tray nor has she made a mess on the floor. She has eaten though and drank her water. I have read that cats/kittens can "hold" these things for days. I don't think its the actually litter that wrong because i am using the stuff she is used to. Is it possible she is still settling in? Please help~
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 07-23-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Hello and welcome! Hmm....you might want to do a very thorough search of your house to see if there is a corner she is using.

If you are absolutely sure she has not eliminated, she needs to see the vet! But I bet she's going somewhere! When (if) you find it, sweep it all up and put it in her litter box.

Is she eating and drinking okay?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 07-24-2010   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

Hi--I never heard of cats holding it in for days. One time when I had gotten a stray kitten, the same thing happened. The litter box was not touched. Then I found out she was peeing in my potted plant and deficating behind the bath tub.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty

Tags
adopted , advice , bath , box , cats , eating , found , home , house , kitten , kittens , litter , litter box , mess , peeing , search , stray , vet , water

Sponsored Cat Links