It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-11-2010   #1 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Cheerful
Hawki is on a distinguished road
Default Kitty "Cold"?

Hi all,
I've got another question.
Believe it or not in the 13 yrs caring for our Shadow, he never got a cold and only ever got fleas just prior to his death.
It seems that both of our newly aquired kittys are sneezing...
Callie seems fine, eating, playing etc normally...just sneezes occasionally.
Mistletoe is very listless, has dark lacrimation coming from one eye ans is staying in one spot for hours, eating and drinking a little...We are definately taking her to the vet as soon as an appointment can be made (Monday)
I am feeling that she'll survive till we get her to the vet..my wife is very worried, I am not looking for free medical advice but if anyone has delt with this before I'd appreciate some advice.
Thanks
Butch
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-11-2010   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

It is very common for cats to get URIs when in a new home, especially if they came from a shelter.

I would not wait until Monday, but that's just me. As loong as she is eating.......

I posted in your other thread.

Keep us posted on Mistletoe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , cats , cold , eating , eye , fleas , free , hey , home , kitty , listless , medical , new home , playing , question , shelter , vet

Sponsored Cat Links