It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-21-2013   #21 (permalink)
Newborn

tweetyksc is on a distinguished road

I has a good 2 years with my beloved boy and then had 2 episodes within a month where unrelated things scared him and he went nuts again.

The second time he actually viciously attacked me.
Because the blinds on the bedroom fell he jumped on the bed thank god I was able to protect myself with a blanket and he was only able to make contact with one arm.

4 days later I couldn't feel safe and he was still on the verge of attacks. I was able to get a mobile vet to come out and made the most painful decision of my life. Even sedated he was growling but I kissed him and told him how much I loved him. I miss him every day.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 12-29-2014   #22 (permalink)
Kitten

CatLove24 is on a distinguished road

Thanks much for the web pages

Don't feel bad, having your baby turn into a wild animal is terrifying.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , affectionate , aggressive , another cat , apartment , art , attack , baby , bath , behavior , bite , black , boy , cat , cats , cleaning , constipation , crazy , crying , cut , eating , eye , eyes , feral , food , fun , funny , furniture , growling , happy , hissing , home , house , hurt , kitten , kitty , litter box , love , moving , nails , personality , pet , play , playing , poop , pounce , problems , scared , scratching , sleeping , story , type

Sponsored Cat Links