It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-04-2011   #11 (permalink)
Cool Cat

My Mood: Worried
alleygata is on a distinguished road

Nemo is in my prayers. I keep coming to this thread hoping to see a post saying he came home and is fine. It's so painful to have a cat go missing and not know if they're okay. That's why I keep Simba indoors but I feel bad that he misses out on nature. I bring in bugs and stuff for him to play with but that isn't the same.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-06-2011   #12 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Sad
Cinixen is on a distinguished road

Thanks alleygata. Ohh I know its always heartbreaking when pets go missing.
I was struggling, when we got Cina, as to whether to let her out or not and in the end we decided to let her have access through a catflap. Cina doesn't really leave the garden at all and she doesn't like when its raining (seeing we live in the UK -we get a lot of that). She does like to sit in the window watching the other cats playing though. Nemo always loved the world outside....I’m sure Simba gets his fair share of window sill sunbathing too.

There have been sightings again of Nemo so hopefully we manage to lurk him home again soon. I will go for a walk early tomorrow. Just wish he could come home. It has been raining all evening .

will keep you updated...

Last edited by Cinixen; 05-07-2011 at 06:02 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-07-2011   #13 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road

It's so sad when a family member goes missing (and we all know that cats are family members). One bright spot is that people keep seeing Nemo. You should find out exactly WHERE Nemo has been seen and concentrate on that area and put posters up in that area. I have four cats, and I know they would just love to go outside, but unless they are on a harness and leash, it's inside-only for them. I have a soft window perch by one window, and in my front room, there is a radiator right under the window with a metal radiator cover, and I have a piece of plexi-glas on top of it. That is one of the cat's favorite places to sit and watch traffic, birds, people, bicycles, dogs, etc. Also, they like to lay on my kitchen windowsill because my next door neighbor has pigeons living on top of her air conditioner so my cats sit and watch Pigeon TV and open and close their mouths really fast making those chattering sounds.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty
Unread 05-09-2011   #14 (permalink)
Newborn

My Mood: Sad
Cinixen is on a distinguished road

The pigeon bit made me smile .
Thanks for your tips. I have done that too...its weird how we never seem to cross each other paths at the same time … I’m starting to think a neighbour is feeding him as he has been gone for quite a while now. I thought maybe he would come back this weekend as the weather has changed and its been pouring down...I have been so worried and my only hope is that there is a friendly catlady who is taking good care of him as he is such an affectionate and friendly cat and will charm everyone.

Did it take long to train your cats go with you on a leash? I tried when Cina was a kitten but she wasn’t liking it at all.
Unread 12-29-2014   #15 (permalink)
Kitten

CatLove24 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to see this
Unread 12-30-2014   #16 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

Could we get an update??:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Unread 12-30-2014   #17 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Blah
AuntKitty is on a distinguished road
Default Finding Nemo

I haven't been on this site for ages but I would love to know if Nemo has come. home.

Mother of Magic, Midnight, Topaz and Emerald
There is nothing more beautiful than the sound of a purring kitty

Tags
advice , animal , beautiful , behaviour , birds , box , cat , cat lovers , catching , cats , collar , crying , eating , eyes , fast , found , free , friendly , growl , guide , hey , home , house , indoor , indoor/outdoor , interesting , joy , litter , missing , morning , night , outdoor , picture , pictures , play , prayers , scared , shelter , shelters , smell , stress , travel , wet food , window

Sponsored Cat Links