It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-11-2015   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

purplelady is on a distinguished road
Default Silly thing to ask but

Hello . Hope you,s are all well .l know it is a right silly thing to ask but some times I do ask silly things it is we have 6 cats so how many times a day to feed I feed 3 times a day and some times if we are eating something we give them a wee bit of it just a wee bit they are all in door cats just thought I would ask . Bye for now from Purplelady
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-11-2015   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Three meals a day is ideal for healthy cats.

As for the feeding of your scraps, it depends. Depends on what you are giving them, how much and if the cats are overweight or not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-11-2015   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Default Hello .

Thanks for answering the wee bits of more food is what we eat . No the cats are not over weight I would say .the 5 of the family are a lovely weight but the oldest one who we got from a stable is thin but as always been that way and she does and can eat a lot . Bye for now Purplelady
Unread 01-11-2015   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

But it matters, what you are eating. Some foods humans eat are toxic to cats. Some are too high in salt or fat or sugar. Is what I emant

And how much is the wee bit?

I have one out of three cats who is interested in what I eat. She sits above me and watches every move until I finish my meal, waiting for her taste. As long as it is not something harmful to her I let her have a taste but the amount of the taste is almost nothing at all. Less than the size of a drop from an eye dropper. It's just a little ritual that seems to make her feel more content.

Sounds like you have a lovely household full of happy cats.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 01-11-2015   #5 (permalink)
Newborn

Default Hello again

Hi. So happy that you got back so fast as I said in first add it was only a very small bit and nothing that could harm them .Our cats sound just like yours in a way by watching every bit you take to your mouth . When it is there feed time they get feed in kitchen most of the time or if they could they would be right nexted to us when we eat . So yes it is great fun at feed time with 6 cats and 1 dog so glad my horse is not at home because there would be right fun then . I will stop again take care from Purplelady
Unread 02-17-2015   #6 (permalink)
Banned
Cool Cat

andrewgrayson15 is on a distinguished road

3 time meal diet into a day shows healthy for your cats. Good, keep it up.
Unread 02-17-2015   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

My Mood: Cool
kskat is on a distinguished road

No question is ever silly!
I take it you have searched for what all, foods, are unhealthy, or even toxic, to cats, and completely avoid feeding that. Pick out the things that could even be healthy and stick with those. The cat(s) don't need to taste everything, just one. A tiny piece of chicken, meat only, on the tip of your finger, for example.

Tags
care , cats , diet , dog , eating , eye , family , fast , food , fun , great , happy , healthy , hey , home , mat , overweight , question , silly , small , stop , weight

Sponsored Cat Links