It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-09-2016   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Peggiegyrl is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Cat Missing in House

I have 12 indoor only rescue cats and one dog. I have been dog sitting for my son's dog for the past 10 days. The cats all like my dog, but are afraid of my son's dog because she chases them. My son's dog is very friendly, but a little over curious about the cats. When the dog first got here, most of the cats (including Aslan, the missing one) went straight to the basement and are still there. After 5 days, Aslan went missing and is nowhere to be found. He is not coming out for wet food in the evening as is our routine. I am almost certain he did not get out of the house, but cannot locate him ANYWHERE in the house. I have looked between walls, in the drop ceiling, under appliances and furniture and have not been able to find him. Also, I have never heard this cat make a sound. I am afraid he is trapped somewhere in my house and either can't or won't make any noises to let me know where he is. I have not seen him for 5 days and am worried sick. Please, I would welcome any advice. Thanks!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 10-16-2016   #2 (permalink)
Newborn

trendygyfts is on a distinguished road

There's a video i recently watch about introducing new pets into an existing group. They have to get familiar with each others' scent getting them in the same room. Technically, it's about them getting used to each others' scent during their meal time but without them being able to see each other. After 48 - 72 hours of doing so, they should be ready to see each other :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-23-2016   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

Creepyessentials.com is on a distinguished road
Default Cats on protest?

Maybe loudly opening a food container and listening for him would give you a hint as to his location.?.

Tags
advice , cat , cats , dog , food , found , friendly , fur , furniture , hey , house , indoor , missing , rescue , sick , video , wet food

Sponsored Cat Links