It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-18-2017   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

MeowMix170 is on a distinguished road
Default Kitty Help & Advice!

Our cats keep vomiting and it's soooooo bad that we may have to replace the carpet in our house! We clean up their mess and it's not fun! It smells bad too! It's very weird that all of the cats we've had then & have now get that way and we don't know why? We always take them to the vet and we feed them the right food & purified water from our water purifier on our kitchen sink so the water should be fine right? We've done a lot to keep them from vomiting but they still do, and we don't know why? Sometimes they have fur in their vomit so they must have hairballs right? We do everything we can to keep them healthy & not sick. But it still happens! What should we do?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-19-2017   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

What are you feeding them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-24-2017   #3 (permalink)
Newborn

MeowMix170 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
What are you feeding them?
regular dry cat food. sometimes lately they vomit up hair, like hairballs!
Unread 05-24-2017   #4 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMix170 View Post
regular dry cat food. sometimes lately they vomit up hair, like hairballs!
You need to transition your cats to a wet diet. Dry "food" (it's not really food you know, it's feed) is terrible for cats, just terrible.

Start by getting them used to schedule feeding, then gradually replace dry meals with wet.

Cats are strict obligate carnivores. Their bodies cannot handle a dry high carb diet. They need a wet diet, low in carbohydrates, that contains meat products.

If the damage is not too far gone the vomiting will stop once they are on a wet diet. If the damage is bad, you may need to turn to a raw diet for full healing.

Vomiting, including hairballs, is not normal in cats. It is caused by inappropriate diet. Dry feeding leads to IBD, among many other diseases, and vomiting is a common symptom.

When they bring up fur, it's just a fraction of what is actually sitting around in their guts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
please read this first
Unread 01-11-2018   #5 (permalink)
Kitten

MariaPt is on a distinguished road
Default виброкомпьют

Хотите разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться новых ощущений позволят игрушки для взрослых

Один из самых распространенных способов достичь сильных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно легко добиться стимуляции эрогенных зон и точек на теле. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночку, доверьтесь своему любимому. Это укрепит вашу эмоциональную и физическую связь и позволит стать более раскованными друг с другом.</p>
Также среди интим-товаров распространены эрекционные кольца, наручники, различные смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь пробовать разные варианты, и вы непременно отыщите то, что придется по вкусу вам и партнеру.</p>
Стоит отметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, фаллоиммитаторы, вакуумные помпы, <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vaginalnye-shariki/">вагинальные шарики</a>, и другие <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/">секс-игрушки</a> вы сможете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>

Хотите как-то разнообразить вашу сексуальную жизнь? Добиться принципиально новых ощущений помогут интим-товары

Один из самых распространенных методов достигнуть невероятных ощущений – <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vibromassazher-vibrator/">купить вибратор</a>. С его помощью достаточно проcто добиться стимуляции чувствительных зон и точек на теле. Только не пользуйтесь им в одиночестве, доверьтесь своему партнеру. Это укрепит вашу связь и позволит стать более раскованными и открытыми друг с другом.</p>
Также среди секс-игрушек распространены эрекционные кольца, наручники, смазки и стимуляторы. Начните с чего-нибудь одного, не бойтесь пробовать разные варианты, и вы обязательно найдете то, что понравится вам и партнеру.</p>
Стоит отметить: <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/prezervativy/">купить презервативы</a>, вакуумные помпы, <a href="https://afroditalove.ru/category/vaginalnye-shariki/">вагинальные шарики</a>,фаллоиммитаторы, и остальные интим-товары вы можете в интернет-магазине «Афродита» (afroditalove.ru).</p>
Unread 02-28-2018   #6 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
GraceC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMix170 View Post
Our cats keep vomiting and it's soooooo bad that we may have to replace the carpet in our house! We clean up their mess and it's not fun! It smells bad too! It's very weird that all of the cats we've had then & have now get that way and we don't know why? We always take them to the vet and we feed them the right food & purified water from our water purifier on our kitchen sink so the water should be fine right? We've done a lot to keep them from vomiting but they still do, and we don't know why? Sometimes they have fur in their vomit so they must have hairballs right? We do everything we can to keep them healthy & not sick. But it still happens! What should we do?
I have the same problem with my cat. How did you manage to cope with this?
Unread 03-01-2018   #7 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceC View Post
I have the same problem with my cat. How did you manage to cope with this?
If you read my reply you would know. Stop feeding dry food. If the damage isn't too bad a wet (canned cat food) diet may be all that's needed. Or you may need to feed a raw diet.

Raw Feeding for IBD Cats - Home

please read this first
Unread 03-01-2018   #8 (permalink)
Kitten

My Mood: Chatty
GraceC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by acerlt View Post
If you read my reply you would know. Stop feeding dry food. If the damage isn't too bad a wet (canned cat food) diet may be all that's needed. Or you may need to feed a raw diet.
Thank you for your answer. We visited vet clinic today. A doctor said that my Mishel has allergic reaction for dry food It is very sad because she is never eat other food...
Unread 05-04-2018   #9 (permalink)
Newborn

zsalinas889 is on a distinguished road

My cat's been in that situation and now I know why.Thanks for the info guys!
Unread 05-07-2018   #10 (permalink)
Newborn

natnatroswell22 is on a distinguished road

Thank you for the advice! It helps a lot. Did you experienced same situation?

Tags
advice , art , carpet , cat , cat food , cat health issues , cats , clean , dry , food , fun , fur , healthy , hey , house , ibd , kitty , mess , sick , vet , vomit , vomiting , water , weird , why?

Sponsored Cat Links