It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2006   #1 (permalink)
hwang

Default What Cats do for us

If we do everything for our cats, they do this for us:

- Warm our laps.
- Give us someone to talk to.
- Help reduce high blood pressure.
- Bring the winter air inside, nestled in their coats.
- Create a kindred feeling with other "cat people."
- Turn common household objects like bottle caps into toys.
- Make us more aware of birds.
- Donate their services as alarm clocks.
- Display daring acrobatic feats right in front of our eyes.
- Contribute to living a longer life.
- Make a window sill more beautiful.
- Keep mice on the run.
- Make us smile.
- Inspire poets and playwrights.
- Teach us how to land on our feet.
- Let us indulge our desires to really spoil someone.
- Make our homes warmer.
- Remind us that life is mysterious.
- Share with us the all-is-well experience of purring.
- Instruct us in the luxurious art of stretching.
- Show us how to lick our wounds and go on.
- Give us cool cartoon characters.
- Make even an old worn couch look beautiful.
- Open our hearts.

Add more if you think they can do more for us!!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-03-2006   #2 (permalink)
jones6

Lovely post!
I do feel like my life is more hmm.. meaningful now i have a cat to keep me company!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 10-03-2006   #3 (permalink)
himilover

Aww, thanks for this post. I love my cats. I find that when I have a bad day they can always tell. It always de-stresses me just to know how much they love me. They always make a bad day seem not so bad.

Unread 10-03-2006   #4 (permalink)
Purr

My cat seems to help me concentrate on homework when I am struggling. If I can't figure out simultaneous equations [and let's face it, how many people can?], he seems to know and curl up on my feet.

Unread 10-11-2006   #5 (permalink)
blackcat

What my cats taught me was to be humble and level headed at times. There are times they're so annoying that it takes a lot of humility to control your emotion and that is what they taught me.

Unread 10-12-2006   #6 (permalink)
aja3171

My cats taught me not to care over unimportant things. They also taught me not to stay angry or hold a grudge.

Unread 10-13-2006   #7 (permalink)
Tomcat385

My cats entertain me and give me something to do whenever i am bored. They are just like brothers and sisters, and are simply great. i love my cats.

Unread 10-13-2006   #8 (permalink)
Peabug

What agreat post! I love my cats, they aakways sem to cheer me up when Im down They are the best!

Unread 10-14-2006   #9 (permalink)
stormy

My cat will just come, and sit and stare at me..she does't MEOW hardly''stares at me, and emits When a low purr...then, if I lay on the couch, or bed, being depressed, she will crawl up and throw herself on my folded arms (but, God forbid I should take advantage of the moment, and groom her..the little WITCH nails me !! I keep her litterbox in the bathroon, and whenever I go to use the facility...she comes in and gets in her box...tradition of girls going to the Ladies Room together !! When she was a kit, and LOVED the bathtub, I used to put a ping-pong ball in there for her...very funny..I had three cats at the time...so the bathtub was 'party central' they Koved it when it dripped, or drained...I the don't like wateeeeeer, why are they obbessive about the water,tub,sink actions..I think it is the repition sound and action of the moving water...oh well..Cattly Creatutes do Cattly Things...

Unread 10-14-2006   #10 (permalink)
muslgrl

waht an awsome post I love it and everyting is true

Tags
age , angry , art , aww , beautiful , birds , car , care , cartoon , cat , cats , cool , depressed , eyes , found , fun , funny , great , groom , hey , homes , indoor , litterbox , love , meow , moving , nails , toys , tribute , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links