It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-31-2006   #1 (permalink)
gawilliams

Default SAD! Cant find my new Kitty - He is hiding in my Apt HELP ME

Hi!
I am a new kitty owner! I could never have a kat b/cuz my mom was allergic. I just got my new place and first thing I did was get a kitten. I adopted him from a co-worker who found an abandoned litter of 7 kittens. I jumped at the chance to adopt the kitten and was so glad to take it home. I brought it home the night and decided I would wake up early the following morning to play/bond with it only to find my solarium which i converted into the kats own loft (teehee) to be empty? Well, my coworker as well as the vet that he brought the kitty to warned that the kitten is very guarded and does things very much on his own terms. However, it has been over a week that I can not find this kitten?! I do not have any furniture b/cuz I have just moved and I have searched and searched and can not find him My brothers have come to help me look and no luck!! We have searched everywhere?! There are no open vents, we do not see any holes that he could have crawled into.. We have tossed both bedrooms the bathroom and the laundry area to no avail? There are no loose boxes to hide in or anything? I know he is in the apartment because when I awake in the morning all the katz toyz are moved around, there is PLENTY in the litter box and the food and water is gone??? So he is there!! He is just in hiding... While it is kind of cute and I am amazed by its ability to remain hidden this long without being found it does have medication that has to be taken on August29th and September15th - dewormers... So I am worried?? What do you suggest I do to lure him out? While I realize the kitten will be very guarded and continue to operate on its own terms due to the rough circumstances that it began its life I am worried because of the medication? How do I get him to come out of hiding.....
PLEASE HELP ME LOCATE MY KITTY IN MY APARTMENT!!!
NEW KITTEN LUVR
ladeeeG

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-02-2006   #2 (permalink)
CatzXena.

Look in www.google.com
your cat could be hiding anywhere!!!
Just click on the blue writing in the message and then type in the box your question..... its easy

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-29-2006   #3 (permalink)
Siamese_ifyouplease

We couldnt find our kitty for a while too, it was really sad without him. Make sure to get him a collar with a bell on it as soon as you find him again!

Unread 10-14-2006   #4 (permalink)
stormy

Did you ever find him ? You probably have a bed, even is you just moved in...on the underside of the mattress there is fabric, mine had made a hole in it and was in the mattress.....

Unread 10-15-2006   #5 (permalink)
muslgrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy View Post
Did you ever find him ? You probably have a bed, even is you just moved in...on the underside of the mattress there is fabric, mine had made a hole in it and was in the mattress.....
I nrever thougth of that i had a kitten that hide ib the box spring too

Unread 10-15-2006   #6 (permalink)
Peabug

Wow, that is crazy! I have never heard of a cat in hiding this long. I duno what to tell you that may help. At least you know it is still there and eating. Maybe she will just come out one day. Let us know when you find her!

Unread 10-17-2006   #7 (permalink)
aja3171

She must have gotten out of the window and found something interesting. Cats are a curious sort. Would like to know what happened , hope the kitty's ok.

Tags
adopted , allergic , apartment , box , cat , cats , collar , crazy , cute , dry , eating , food , found , fur , furniture , hiding , home , interesting , kitten , kittens , kitty , litter , litter box , mat , morning , night , play , question , sad , type , vet , wake , water , window

Sponsored Cat Links