It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-06-2006   #1 (permalink)
Oreo

Exclamation I need help with my cat!!!!!!!

ok this is the thing i had a black cat (1 year old) at home and my husband's brother brought another one and this one is 2 months old. my cat makes ugly sounds every time she sees the other cat. how do you get a cat used to other cats? i mean i dont want my cat to feel she can't be in places around the house just because of the other cat.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-06-2006   #2 (permalink)
muslgrl

that's just the way cats are they will get used to each other in time

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-06-2006   #3 (permalink)
himilover

They will get used to eachother. Don't force them to be together, just introduce them. Chances are, they won't get into a full blown fight. They might just growl and hiss, so just leave them be with eachother and only intervene if things get out of control. We have owned a lot of cats and had to introduce them this way before. It will all work out. It just takes a little while longer for some cats.

Make sure you show the one-year-old the same amount of attention as you always have or else you will have more jealousy going on there too.

Tags
black , black cat , cat , cats , fight , growl , hey , hiss , home , house

Sponsored Cat Links