It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
crookshanks

Default Cats Dream!!!

As do humans, cats alternate phases of deep and light sleep. Dreaming occurs during the deep sleep phase. During a cat's deep-sleep phase the give-away is movement of his paws and claws, twitching of his whiskers, and flicking his ears. Sometimes he vocalizes.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookshanks View Post
During a cat's deep-sleep phase the give-away is movement of his paws and claws, twitching of his whiskers, and flicking his ears. Sometimes he vocalizes.
Or he may fall off a couch. Our cats will look like they are running in their sleep.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-10-2007   #3 (permalink)
Rocky

It looks so funny when they twitch in their sleep. My cat has been falling off the lounge alot more lately and I know its mean but I cant help but laugh.

Unread 01-10-2007   #4 (permalink)
aja3171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
It looks so funny when they twitch in their sleep. My cat has been falling off the lounge alot more lately and I know its mean but I cant help but laugh.
LOL My cat also does the same thing while dreaming in her sleep. She sleeps a lot on the headrest of the sofa and falls everytime.

Unread 01-10-2007   #5 (permalink)
Leneyloo

When I was a kid, we had this cat - if you didn't know any better you'd say he was having a seizure because he moved so much! I've never seen another cat that active...but he was definitely hunting some SERIOUS mice in his sleep!

Tags
another cat , cat , cat's , cats , claws , fun , funny , hey , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links