It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
crookshanks

Default Cats & Phones!!

My cat loves disturbing me when I am talking over the phone. In the beginning it used to annoy me only till I realized what the actual problem was----
When your cat is interrupting your call, He isn't jealous - he doesn't have any idea that you are speaking to someone else. He thinks you are talking to him.
Funny thing!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
Rocky

Haha my cat doesnt do that with the phone but when Im talking to my fiance he will come up and headbutt my cheek.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-11-2007   #3 (permalink)
Leneyloo

You know what's funny? My boy cat will do this, but he'll only do it when I'm talking to certain people. I always assumed he was jealous of my best friend, but really it must be that I talk to them the same way!! Ha - wierd!

Unread 01-28-2007   #4 (permalink)
crookshanks

We have one female who wants to play secretary and make phone calls. We have a fairly fancy telephone with lots of buttons. One of the buttons is speaker phone. Instead of knocking the receiver off the hook when she wants to make a call, she presses speaker phone and then walks randomly on the number pad. I guess she likes the noises or something.

Tags
boy , cat , cats , female , fun , funny , play , problem

Sponsored Cat Links