It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-12-2007   #1 (permalink)
blueberrycheesecake

Default Cats in trees

One time, I saw a cat who got stuck up a tall tree, maybe 30 ft high, she just keeps on meowing loud and couldn't get down. Why do they sometimes get so stupid like this. She wouldn't even respond to any food or calls.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-12-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

My cat, Penelope got stuck up in a tree a long time ago before she became old. We tried to get her down, but she wouldn't come. We thought we were going to have to call the fire department. Eventually she came down herself. What a brave kitty.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-30-2007   #3 (permalink)
crookshanks

One time, we had a kitten that go stuck in the tree. It was his first day at our home and he wandered up there in a split second. He was up high. We actually called animal protection AND the fire department. Neither of them would come. The Fire Department said they couldn't get the ladder into the woods. Animal protection said don't worry, he would come down. I was afraid he would starve. The woman said she never saw a kitten skeleton in a tree! I can't believe she said that. Anyway, kitten eventually walked out on a very thin limb and it broke, lowering him abruptly but safely to the ground. It didn't take him very many weeks to learn to come down the same route he went up.

Unread 01-31-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Kitten skeleton in a tree...Now that's funny. I'm gonna have to remember that for next Halloween.

Tags
animal , cat , cats , fire , food , fun , funny , hey , home , kitten , kitty , meowing , worry

Sponsored Cat Links