It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-30-2007   #1 (permalink)
catatonic

Default The Emporer's New Furniture

When you look in the dictionary for pampered cat, there is a picture of my cat there. My cat has pretty much everything he wants. He does have a scratching post and he uses it, until recently. We bought a new couch. It's a light coloured velvety material. I bought a light colour on purpose so when HE laid on the couch, it wouldn't show the hair too much.

No sooner had the delivery men placed the couch and left than HE came out to inspect it. HE carefully walked around it and sniffed. He jumped up on the seat. HE tried it out for curling up. After a while he jumped down to sniff it some more. Then he ambled over to the scratching post and put a paw on it and sniffed it. Promptly, HE returned to the couch and gave me a look that said, "Thank you for the new scratching post.", and began clawing. I immediatly stopped him. Horrified I got out the catnip spray and sprayed his post and the repellant spray on the couch ever so lightly. "No, it's not a scratching post!" I told him firmly.

Like I said, HE gets ALMOST everything HE wants.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
cat , catnip , clawing , fur , furniture , paw , picture , scratching

Sponsored Cat Links