It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-30-2007   #1 (permalink)
Kate

Default Do calico cats have behavior problems?

Do calico cats have behavior problems?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-01-2007   #2 (permalink)
ChristineP

I have two calico cats. The older one, Penelope, does act up. She loves to be petted. She might occasionally get a burst of energy and run around the house like she is on fire, but that doesn't happen very often. She mostly sleeps. The younger one, PJ, is very mean. If you move her to sit down on the couch, she will meow very loudly and sometimes she might even bite. You cannot pick her up or she will get mad. She LOVES to be petted though. She does have a bad habit of opening cabinet doors or the doors on our coffee table. She loves to crawl in the explore.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-01-2007   #3 (permalink)
Al Dickey

YES! Nasty! Forget about it! Any description about their behavior problems is someone else's endearing qualities. Lesbians love em! They are all female.

Unread 02-02-2007   #4 (permalink)
Catrancher99

I've had one calico and she was very sweet and timid. Cats are like humans in that they have a very wide range of personalities. And, despite what some people think, calico and tortoiseshell cats can be male although very rare - but the males are "mules," always sterile.

Unread 02-02-2007   #5 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

I think all cats have behavior problems-just like humans-LOL. I never met a cat that was exactly alike. They all are characters! But thats why I love them. I have 2 DSH males both clinically insane-j/k.

Unread 02-05-2007   #6 (permalink)
♥tendersighs♥

I don't think they are prone to any more issues than other colors.

Unread 02-05-2007   #7 (permalink)
hacker

every cat is differnt. So, the answer isn't "no"!!! The one I have doesn't have behavior problems!!!

Unread 02-05-2007   #8 (permalink)
marijana1995

well i think i depends on how you train them

Tags
behavior , bite , cat , cats , female , fire , hey , house , love , male , meow , pet , problems , rare , timid

Sponsored Cat Links