It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-05-2007   #1 (permalink)
the duck

Default females spray!

hi all
just so you know.......
a little story and a 'warning' here...lol
was reading in bed last night and my (orange) female got up on the dresser where there's a mirror propped. she saw herself in the mirror...growled (!), and proceeded to spray it!! sounded like someone had turned on a hose! i never knew that females could spray! (yes, she's in heat - and yes, have made the appt to have her fixed!!)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-05-2007   #2 (permalink)
Catrancher99

This is true. I witnessed my little Mehitabel (since disappeared) do it not long after she was adopted. She was the only female among 4 males and I guess she had to let them know she was taking over. And she did, too, at barely 6 pounds she even bluffed my 16 1/2 pound Norwegian Forest cat, but then he was a mild-mannered sweetie anyway.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-06-2007   #3 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

My Aunt has 6 cats. They all used to be inside cats. But 2 of the female cats insisted on spraying ALL OVER HER HOUSE! So now they are outside cats. They both are mean kitties too-LOL. But yeah maybe some girl cats got their wires crossed-LOL.

Tags
adopted , cat , cats , female , fixed , girl , heat , hey , house , in heat , kitties , night , story

Sponsored Cat Links