It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-07-2007   #1 (permalink)
Linz

Default My cats duvet obsession!

I have 2 bengals - brothers who get on really well. They are both really loving to me and to each other, they play well together, and i've never once see them fight or even hiss at each other. They truely are best buddies - I just have one small problem with one of them, Alaska. He has a complete obsession with the duvet cover. He bites it and holds on so tightly that nothing can loosen his grip, he has even ripped one of them. The annoying thing is that he'll only do it in my presence and wouldn't dare if my boyfriend was there! And my boyfriend is as loving to them as i am! Also if Alaska is having a fuss, he gets all excited and nips - not in an aggressive way but it can hurt! He circles my legs when im at the computer, nips me and then runs off. Its as if he finds it really really funny! I'd just like to know if anyone else has experienced anything like this or if anyone has any advice??! I feel as though he knows that my boyfriend is boss but he just runs rings around me!

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-07-2007   #2 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

I have 2 great cats like you. My kitty A-Rod is very similar to you Alaska. A-Rod is such a lover. He will cuddle, nuzzle and kiss then bite you-out of no where! It isn't hard or agressive. I feel it is meant to be playful. But it still hurts sometimes. I asked my vete about this.... She said some cats never out grow biting *fingers crossed*. A-Rod also likes to do naughty things. Like mess with the window blinds. My husband just has to look at him and he will stop. I will literally have to get up and stop him. We are both loving and playful with our cats. I just think women are more mother like and gentle. So maybe that is why our furry babies don't listen to us????

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-07-2007   #3 (permalink)
Linz

Thats great A-rods mama! I feel better knowing that im not alone! Alaska plays with my blinds too - he bangs the pole and looks at me to see if he can get a reaction, then does it again! I think its just a naughty game of his to see how far he can push me! They have such funny personalities - my other one, Kimba is the complete opposite. He's quite lazy and really clumsy, hilarious! I've put their pictures in the picture thread. Despite them being mischievious, i wouldn't swap them for the world! Thanks for your info!

Tags
advice , aggressive , agressive , alaska , babies , bite , bites , biting , boyfriend , cats , computer , fight , fun , funny , game , great , hey , hiss , hurt , kitty , lazy , loving , mess , obsession , pictures , play , problem , small , stop , window

Sponsored Cat Links