It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-15-2007   #1 (permalink)
stormy

Default That twitching tail....

What's the deal with the tail twitching, she does it when she is in deep sleep, nothing seems to be bothering her, but the tail is going form side to side. She will do it if she is sleeping, and I say her name, (from a deep sleep)....I get it if she is awake and alert...but in deep sleep??? Is that dreaming..sometimes she is snoring when she is twitching, maybe her snoring is annoying her!!! (lol)

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 02-15-2007   #2 (permalink)
A-Rod's Mama

A-Rod does it too. I think it is dreaming. People can laugh, cry, scream, talk and move about in their sleep.... So why wouldn't cats and other animals? But I have to say it is pretty funny to watch

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 02-15-2007   #3 (permalink)
Catrancher99

Oh yes cats dream much like we humans. Your kitty could be mousing or playing with another cat, etc. They can have nightmares, too.

Unread 02-17-2007   #4 (permalink)
stormy

OHHH MEEOWWW...there I was..in all my splendor..one of those 'peoples' came by,,they touched me...ummm nice....then I had to wake up and yawn, and stretch, and scratch, maybe they will give me a treat! I see a couch that needs to be scratched...I found those newspapers ..I can tear them up!!! Maybe I should check that garbage before they take it out..empty old tuna can...yummm..Oh , the 'cattly' life..Now I have to get busy..there is a dripping faucet in the bathroom that I must pay attention to..Golly, I am so busy..I need a nap before I tend to these things....YAWN....PURRRRR

Tags
another cat , cat , cats , found , fun , funny , hey , kitty , nice , playing , scratch , scream , sleep , sleeping , wake

Sponsored Cat Links