It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
Whitney13

Default What else can I do...

(I tried to post this in the "Advice" forum, but it would not let me)
Today will be 1 day shy of a full week. My deeply loved cat Hurley has been missing since Tuesday, 2/20. My boyfriend and I have done everything, that we think we can to find him, or to make it easier for him to find us. We've (of course) called all of the local shelters. In the past week we have posted over 150 missing cat flyers in our apartment complex. We've put his favorite cat food out on the patio and placed his dirty litter-box out there as well. We've walked for over an hour every night this last week in hopes that he will cross our path or us his. No hope yet. We've gotten at least 1 call a day from a helping neighbor saying that they have seen him sometime or another, but still no hope. I am in desperate need of advice. Maybe we have missed something... what else can I do???[IMG][/IMG]

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
advice , apartment , box , boyfriend , cat , cat food , food , hey , litter , missing , night , shelters

Sponsored Cat Links