It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-10-2007   #1 (permalink)
azBengals

Default More on gay cats. Is this behavior normal? Should I be concerned?

I have seen numerous Q & A's on gay cats including dominance theories, but the behavior my cats are displaying is not dominance.I have 2 Bengal brothers. (not sure what generation) One is larger than the other (Sabino) and definitely the more dominant of the two. His smaller and lighter brother (Woody, I didn't name him but beginning to wonder if his previous owner knew something about this) will push Sabino onto his back and proceed to bite into his chest while effectively humping him. I don't think there is any penetration, but it is definitely sexual and they both enjoy it immensely. They are both neutered and house cats. I didn't think much of it before this evening, but they have done it about 4 times in the last few hours and it is now a daily behavior. I'm not too concerned, but I've never seen cats do this before.Thanks in advance for any advice or information.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-10-2007   #2 (permalink)
Texas Cookie

Maybe You Shoud Get A Female Cat

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Tags
advice , behavior , bengal , bite , cat , cats , dominance , female , gay , hey , house , joy

Sponsored Cat Links