It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-26-2007   #1 (permalink)
MysT

Default Attacking Behavior of Cats ???

Our indoor cat has been with us since he has a kitten. We had helper who also has been with us for sometime. Most of the time the cat will just appear unexpectedly and attacks her directly, jumping from the floor up to her arms. Digs his paws on the arm of the helper and bites her viciously then runs and hide. This does not happen all the time but most of the time like once or twice a month or sometimes less. The most vicious attack was when the cat attacked her in the leg while she was simply walking. The cat touched a vein and the blood was shooting out.The helper is ok but not with us anymore. Yet we got another helper who is also being attacked also. When this happens I throw the cat out the house and sometime chase it out but he keeps on making this sad face like the cat in Shrek... Please can anyone tell me why this cat attacks only a specific person? Is the cat protecting us or what? What can I do to stop the attacks? Is it the diet? please help.....

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
attacking , behavior , bites , cat , cats , diet , house , indoor , jumping , kitten , person , sad , stop

Sponsored Cat Links