It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-29-2007   #1 (permalink)
Qasim

Default What are human behaviors that cats have?

i hav to find what behavior descriptions cats and humans haveplzzzz helpfirst to help gets a ten and three extra pointsthx

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 04-29-2007   #2 (permalink)
just4jen73@sbcglobal.net

they are fickle

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 04-30-2007   #3 (permalink)
Ambuler

Cats can get any behaviors people get. Just say a behavior you have, and a cat can surely have it too.

Unread 04-30-2007   #4 (permalink)
DanUK

eat sleep breed scratch fight pee shi* drink move iz that enough

Unread 04-30-2007   #5 (permalink)
SoBored

they need human affection. Just like we need affection from others.

Unread 04-30-2007   #6 (permalink)
cmdruser

Our cats will beg, will tap you on the leg or arm to get your attention, look at you in an annoyed way if you make sounds while they're eating/drinking, and will come to you (and sometimes answer) when called.

Unread 04-30-2007   #7 (permalink)
SunnyState23

They are clean animals (and most humans are too!). Our cats will not go into the kitty litter box if there's just a little bit of their stuff in there. They sit up on the edge of it and go, so they don't need to touch the litter. Then when they are done, the sit outside the box and use one paw to cover it. Not to be gross, but if humans had to do the same in a litter box, we'd go about it in the same manner.And we do clean the box out often! They're just picky I guess.

Unread 04-30-2007   #8 (permalink)
Stonehead 204

Cats can exhibit most of human characteristics if you look hard enough. They care for their offspring they provide for their families. They can communicate with others. They express emotion love, fear, hunger, anger, compassion hate. you probially think of some more. My cat talks to me sometimes I can have conversations for a good 30 minutes, he also has to sleep with his head on the pillow!

Unread 05-01-2007   #9 (permalink)
stormy

Letting their feelings being known..altho, some humans cannot do that. it also seems like they can share , or, understand our feelings when we are down, and respond in their own 'cattly' ways...and the playfulness..like a child....and to snuggle up on a cold nite for warmth!!!...and then demand food....I think some of my ex's used to do that!!!!

Tags
annoyed , behavior , box , breed , care , cat , cats , clean , cold , eating , fight , food , hey , kitty , litter , litter box , love , paw , pee , scratch , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links