It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-29-2007   #1 (permalink)
fascino

Default trouble with queens

Hiya

I have just had my burmese return from stud (she has been away for a week) I was already having trouble with my bengal who is the same age, just 1. She pees everywhere in the house which started when she was about 6 months old, (I'm currently reading 'the cat detective' book to see if I can establish why, she has also been showing some intimidating behaviour towards me like rushing at me side on in a threatening manor) There are both breeding queens. The bengal is being incredibly hostile towards the burmese although previously they were the best of buddies, the burmese has no qualms with the bengal in fact she looks distraught that she is being bullied by her! She is trying to attack her when she eats/sleeps/tries to use the cat box and is constantly growing/hissing. Obviously they are both house cats and I know from her behaviour the bengal is stressed and unhappy about something but I don't know how to resolve it. The Burmese has gone very scared and introverted which is totally out of character for her. Help !! I have two unhappy cats and an uphappy owner!! I'm having to seperate them at the moment as I am worried the Bengal may harm my burmese. Any Idea's?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
age , attack , behaviour , bengal , book , box , breeding , burmese , cat , cats , happy , hey , hissing , house , queen , scared

Sponsored Cat Links