It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-17-2008   #1 (permalink)
ronsilc

Default During Nite Howling ?

Hello : I cannot think of another word for it but we have this persion cat and a siamese, now they grew up together, the siamese had to be put to sleep because of sickness and old age.
Anyway the persion seems great and eats and purrs alot, but during the Nite she starts howling or meowin real loud. when we go to her she is still purring. But she does this every nite since the siamese has gone. Anyone know what is causing this, we are losing alot of sleep over this, other wise she is very good???? Thanks

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 03-18-2008   #2 (permalink)
kaede1107

she miss the siamese. she is sad with the lost of the siamese. try to make her busy. play with her so she wont miss the siamese.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 03-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
charbear90

I have a cat that does that every now and then. He yells and runs around the house then trys jumping up the walls. He didn't start doing that until after the kitty he grew up with was diagnosed with feline leukemia and passed away.
I am pretty sure your Persion is doing that at night because she misses the Siamese. If you can try to get a kitten that way your Persion wont be lonely whenever you leave the house or when you are asleep. It worked for my baby.

Unread 03-21-2008   #4 (permalink)
ronsilc

I guess you are all correct. But we did not want to get another kitten, they tend to pick on the older ones and this persion doesn't take any nonsense from other cats, if you know what I mean.. Maybe it will wear off in time, hope so? Thanks

Tags
age , art , baby , cat , cats , great , hey , house , jumping , kitten , kitty , lost , night , play , sad , siamese , sick , sickness , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links