It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-27-2008   #1 (permalink)
Y4J

Default My Cat's attitude towards her kittens has changed!

My Cat Jessie had kittens ROUGHLY 7 months ago.. (Well, they aren't really kittens now =P )Everything was fine.. She loved them, played with them, and everything was great..

Well, we went and got Jessie fixed and then everything went downhill..

Now, everytime she sees a kitten/cat, she hisses and even GROWLS at them! She is REALLY aggressive with one of her kittens as well..

And sometimes, she gets aggressive with us as well. It's wierd..

I read somewhere about scent, but we really never took our kittens to a vet or took them anywhere to a point where their scent would change.

Can anyone give me any advice.. I hate that she is like this with the kittens now.. She just LOOKS at them and hisses.. And we got her fixed a while back...

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
advice , aggressive , cat , cat's , changed , fixed , great , growls , hey , kittens , vet

Sponsored Cat Links