It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2008   #1 (permalink)
ratfink

Question Ozzy My Orange Tabby

Hi. Ozzy is acting strange, Im not sure weather to worry or not. He has been hanging out on a railroad tie for a couple weeks. He rolls on it, acts kinda like its cat nip. Every time me or the other animals got near him, he would growl at us. I got a new camera and decided to zoom in on him to see what was up. Behind the railroad tie, is a cut of branch. I believe it could be lilac. He licks the end, its wet with his saliva. In the middle of this cut off limb is a red dot, like a vein. He does this everyday now. If its Lilac, will that hurt him? Other than that hes acting fine, meaning doesnt seem to be getting sick. I made a small slide show if you want to check it out, him doing this. All feedback would be welcome. I never seen a cat go after a limb like this one is. Thanks, Ratfink.
Questioning Ozzy - Associated Content

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content

Tags
camera , cat , cat nip , cut , feedback , growl , hurt , picture , sick , small , tabby , worry

Sponsored Cat Links