It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-01-2008   #1 (permalink)
ratfink

Unhappy My Cat Snoring drives me crazy

All day long hes snoring. Really loud at times. It drives me crazy. I recorded him. Here a link to a small audio clip of him snoring. Oh course he has to do this in the kitchen ALL day long.. grrrrrrrrr...... Take care, Judy
snoring cat
Does Your Cat Snore? Mine Does - Associated Content

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-03-2008   #2 (permalink)
ratfink

I have used headphones to tune him out. I love him but after all day of it , it gets to me. Thanks for your reply Judy

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-03-2008   #3 (permalink)
braceegenny4m

i have a cat that snores also, its hard to get to sleep with him if he falls asleep first because all you hear is him snoring all night long, hes a healthy cat too hurts my arms when i hold him!

Unread 05-05-2008   #4 (permalink)
dorothysmith

Yes! One of our cats, a 9 year old huge orange tabby snores so loud that we sometimes have to wake him up and move him so we can get some sleep!

Unread 05-07-2008   #5 (permalink)
braceegenny4m

Default albino kitty cant see water?

my friend has a cat, an albino cat, who cannot see water, well she says. i guess when he hears water he will run to it like from the sink and bathtub and all . but when you set a bowl of water right infront of him he doesnt knowledge it at all, you have to put his paw in the water for him to realize that the water is right there. i know albino animals do have site problems, but is this normal? any help because i am adopting him from her soon...

Unread 05-16-2008   #6 (permalink)
ratfink

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorothysmith View Post
Yes! One of our cats, a 9 year old huge orange tabby snores so loud that we sometimes have to wake him up and move him so we can get some sleep!
LOL I never thought of waking him up. Of course I hate waking up humans let alone cats. But I would get any lip from the cat.. I shall try that the next time its on my nerves, thanks.

Unread 05-16-2008   #7 (permalink)
ratfink

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceegenny4m View Post
my friend has a cat, an albino cat, who cannot see water, well she says. i guess when he hears water he will run to it like from the sink and bathtub and all . but when you set a bowl of water right infront of him he doesnt knowledge it at all, you have to put his paw in the water for him to realize that the water is right there. i know albino animals do have site problems, but is this normal? any help because i am adopting him from her soon...
That would make scense. I would just always keep the water in the same place and use his paw every so often to make him know its there. Also if the cat cant see well then it will rely on its other sences, like us humans, and that probably why it likes the sound of water. I would zero in on sounds to make this cat happy. Also it would help with the "move" from her to you. One of those waterfalls set ups in the house would be nice. Do you live in the country? I know we all love the birds in the morning, including my animals.. Take care and I think its great your getting that cat. Judy

Unread 05-16-2008   #8 (permalink)
braceegenny4m

Default albino kitty life

well, since ive gotten kirby the albino cat, hes been doing very well here. my other cats dont seem to be getting along very well, he is so friendly towards them but they just dont find him interesting, only a threat, i hope soon some how they all will be friends and i wont always be running around keeping the peace. he has found his place of fresh water in every towel bowl in my house so every day i go around and make sure every bowl is clean haha, i think he is happier here then where he use to be, he'd always try and run away but not here, maybe because he is unsure of his surroundings. he found the litter box better here then at his old home, maybe because they neglected to clean their litter box, which if you dont know how to take care of an animal dont own one thats all i have to say. so kirby is happy here he's fixed and all, only hope for him to make friends here!!

Unread 05-16-2008   #9 (permalink)
livi1996

how can u say ur cat drives u crazy maybe ur crazy not the cat, i love cats and u CAN'T say that ur cat drives u crazy cause i love every single cat!!!!! Maybe u r crazy or something so dont say that plz!!!!!!!

Unread 06-21-2008   #10 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Uhm, why do cats snore anyways? Is it normal?
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|

Tags
albino , animal , bath , birds , box , care , cat , cats , clean , clip , crazy , fixed , found , friendly , friends , great , happy , healthy , hey , home , house , interesting , kitty , litter , litter box , love , morning , nice , night , paw , problems , sleep , small , tabby , wake , water

Sponsored Cat Links