It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-07-2008   #1 (permalink)
dorothysmith

Default Should I be concerned?

My male cat is around 2 years old and just recently has started sitting in the bathtub and laundry sink. Should I be concerned?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 05-20-2008   #2 (permalink)
jerome

Lol!

Mine is doing it too and it means it's thirsty (for mine) because it knows there's water here
Perhaps yours need a cool place or, why not, discovered it can drink there as well.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 05-20-2008   #3 (permalink)
braceegenny4m

i do not think you should be concerned, it is like going out and buying your cat a toy and it doesn't even touch it, and finding out it loves to play with house hold items like socks, or tops to water bottles or just simple little things around the house like a shoe lace or whatever. its just find out it likes to sleep in tubs and not blankets, he's just finding places he likes to sleep no big deal!

Unread 06-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
feline freak

My cat Socks loves to curl up in our bathroom sink and he barely fits anymore! It is so funny to see him in there. He likes to drink from the facet too so sometimes it means he is thirsty. He seems to only perfer fresh water so I change it a lot.

Unread 06-21-2008   #5 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

my cat oasis(he passed away now),would jump in the empty bath and wait for me to put the tap on slowly.then he would drink the water that was by the plughole.he wouldn't drink from a bowl.
Unread 07-20-2008   #6 (permalink)
kittiebunny

my cat loves to sit on the fish tank! will post some pictures..... lol. dont worry about your cat. just being silly and thinks water may come out the tap if he stares at it for ages!

Unread 07-21-2008   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Nothing to worry about. Your cat more well-behaved than mine. My cat creates a lot of mess when I'm bathing her.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|

Tags
bath , cat , cool , dry , fish , fun , funny , house , male , mess , pictures , play , silly , sleep , water , worry

Sponsored Cat Links