It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-10-2008   #1 (permalink)
Tonkinese and Siamese luv

Default My cat---UGGGHH!

My new cat - Sylvie - is driving me up the wall! All she does every single day is scratch scratch scratch. When I'm not home, she gets into our fruit and eats our peaches and plums and sometimes she eats her way into my canned meat. My mother's already had it up to here, *points to the neckline* and she's thinking of getting rid of Sylvie. Dispite of her bad behavior, Sylvie's actually really nice. I want to keep her, but my mother thinks she's a hazard to everyone.

(And, she has razor sharp teeth and likes to BITE those who don't like her. Sometimes, though she bites for the heck of it.)

Anyone have any tips on how I can stop Sylvie before she ends up in the rescue center?

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-11-2008   #2 (permalink)

Anyone got anything to say? Please tell me if you can help me.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-12-2008   #3 (permalink)
dmcwlvssr

Get toys and scratchers and trees to give her something to do. Try different types! Out of my four cats 2 prefer the sisal scratchers another one insists on cardboard and one uses the carpet covered scratcher. To keep her off counters and tables try plastic rug runners upside down on and in front of these areas. I use a thing called tattle tail, to keep my gang off my water bed. It takes patience and consistency from all family members to train them. Best of luck.

Unread 08-12-2008   #4 (permalink)

I'll tell my mom - she'll be eager to do anything to stop the cat from biting.

Tags
bad behavior , behavior , bite , bites , biting , carpet , cat , cats , family , home , new cat , nice , rescue , scratch , stop , tips , toys , water

Sponsored Cat Links