It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-15-2008   #1 (permalink)
catlover2000

Exclamation Why does the female scream during mating?

I've recently purchased male and female cats. I think they have been mating because I heard screaming in the night. They have not been spayed and I bought them for kittens. Please help! I don't want the female to die of pain if it is harming her...

Last edited by catlover2000; 08-15-2008 at 04:10 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 08-16-2008   #2 (permalink)
Catsrule23

No it is not harming her. The males willy has spines on it which point backwards. When the males willy enter the queens vagina the spines rake the walls of the vagina which causes her to scream. As they mate the spines rake harder and harder. The female's scream becomes higher pitched and she gets more and more irratated. This sexual activity stimulates the release of the egg. With the Withdrawal the female screams really, really hard as the spines spiked her vagina. The process is complete and the male wanders away. This is what happened to your female. Please ask if you don't understand. It is a horrible process but the egg gets made into a kitty! I'm sorry if these words are inappropriate.

Last edited by Catsrule23; 08-16-2008 at 02:23 PM. Reason: The I LOVE CATS thing came up

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 08-17-2008   #3 (permalink)
ambercrystal

Yes, I just looked in one of my cat books in an attempt to answer this question and it said the exact same thing. It also adds that as soon as this is over the female cat will clean herself and then is usually once again ready to mate, increasing the chances of getting pregnant.

Unread 08-20-2008   #4 (permalink)
Top Cat

catlover83 is on a distinguished road

Oh no your cat is not in pain. Screaming is just a normal mating behavior. Don't you find it cute? lol.
The night runs over him
like dark water

- Pablo Neruda

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|

|

Tags
behavior , books , cat , cat books , cats , clean , color , cute , egg , female , hey , kittens , kitty , male , mating , night , pregnant , question , scream , spayed

Sponsored Cat Links