It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
loujay

Default naughty 13 week kitten annoying 8 month old cat

i bought my 13 wk old kitten 6 weeks ago, and although at first my 8 mnth old cat hissed at her constantly and growled- they seem to put up with each other. They never get too close to each other without one of them pouncing on the other, its never violent, just rolling around and chasing each other. however my 8 mnth old cat likes to have her own space and chill out time, and i cant help notice that my kitten just goes up to her and whacks her- most of the time my cat seems to get really p****d off! and fed up, and it the kitten pushes it my cat wil then hiss at her.

-How can i stop my kitten from annoying my cat all the time, especially when shes chilling out and minding her own bussiness?

-will they ever be cuddly with each other without just wanting to chase each other?!!

-when my older cat gets mad, she tends to roll on the floor with the kitten and bites the kittens ears and neck, why is this??

can a cat expert help answer my questions??!! thanks

xxx

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 09-15-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Yes, don't worry. It may take some time but all will be all right, you'll see

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 09-22-2008   #3 (permalink)
RobertB

You might try getting some Feliway spray to try and calm them down some, but to some extent, kittens are just going to be somewhat crazy, hyper, and foolhardy when it comes to bigger cats. They will need some time to adjust.

Tags
bites , calm , cat , crazy , hey , hyper , kitten , kittens , stop , worry

Sponsored Cat Links