It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-08-2008   #1 (permalink)
Purdy'sMomma

Unhappy Is Purdy aggressive ?????

Hey everyone, My name is Beth and I am a first time cat owner, My husband brought purdy home when she was only 4 1/2 wks old. He found her and her sister at work and my mother in law took her sister. She was then diagnoised with ringworm when we took her for her first shots. I have four other dogs inside and two of them have gotten the ringworm. We set up a little corner of the computer room up for her untill her next vet visit which is next friday. We play with her or try but all she wants to do is scratch and bite. She is not a very loving kitty and this is odd because her sister is very sweet. she is now almost 9 wks old and I am worried she wont be very friendly. Any one have any thoughts on this. Thanks Beth

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 11-09-2008   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi Beth!

Don't worry. Cats are like humans: each one has his own character.

Maybe his sister is very sweet but if he is not like her don't even try to
modify his behaviour, he won't be friendly all his life.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 11-10-2008   #3 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

Proper training will change his behavior...yeah cats have different character just like us...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 11-10-2008   #4 (permalink)
Purdy'sMomma

Thanks alot for your insight. She has her days some days are better than others. We go back to the vet friday please keep us in your prayers.

Unread 11-10-2008   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Don't be worried, she's like this. All will be all right.

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)

Tags
aggressive , behavior , behaviour , bite , cat , cats , computer , dogs , found , friendly , hey , home , kitty , loving , play , prayers , ringworm , scratch , thoughts , training , vet , worry

Sponsored Cat Links