It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-07-2009   #1 (permalink)
destiny04

Smile Affectionate cat

I have a cat that is 4 1/2 years old. Ever since he was a kitten he has sucked on my earlobes. He also acts like he is in love with me. He will sit and stare at me with his eyes partially closed and purr and then he will slowly walk up to me and cry this wierd cry. The whole time he is doing this he keeps his eyes partially closed. Then he will crawl on my chest and nuzzle my face and cry his wierd cry. He will do this for along time if I let him. He nuzzles my cheek, eye, mouth, and then slowly works to my ear. He even wraps his legs around my neck and pulls at my hair with his paws. By the time he is done my face will be saturated. If I don't let him do it he will sit and glare at me. He acts like he is love sick. I have 3 kids and I am the only one in the house that he does this to. Has anyone ever experienced this with their cat? His sister likes to nuzzle her face into my chest or a pillow but she is nowhere as bad as he is.

Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Cheerful
acerlt is on a distinguished road

Awww, him luvs his muzzer, him does! He's a super affectionate one-person cat sounds like to me!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Awwwww! What a affectionate kit you have, I want one like him!
Only my Pochee, who is already over the Bridge did it. He kissed me
in every opportunity he had.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

My Harley is like this.He wont leave me alone.But I love the attention.xxxxx
Unread 01-08-2009   #5 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

What a surprise my friend! You didn't told me about this Harley's particularity. Cute!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-08-2009   #6 (permalink)
KittyCity

Our maine coon is like that- not AS bad, but he LOVES to nuzzle and cuddle. He will sleep ON my neck. he also drools when he rubs against our faces (me and my husband). I love him being so cute and cuddly. i heard its rare, so enjoy it!

My other one can't be bothered by us. She will lay by us, but if we pet her, she gets up and moves and gives us a dirty look like we ruined her day.

Unread 01-09-2009   #7 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

I like the way your cat show his love to you...Mine is lovely but not that affectionate...We have a good bonding but sometimes I feel that he has his own world...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."

Tags
affectionate , cat , cute , eyes , house , joy , kitten , love , loving , maine coon , person , pet , rare , sick , sleep

Sponsored Cat Links