It appears you have not yet registered with the CAT Forums. To register please click here...

Featured Photos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-08-2009   #1 (permalink)
Newborn

Mark_stimpo is on a distinguished road
Default Mice!!!

hi just wandering if anyone has trouble with there cat bringing in mice or anything and what they do with them, issey will bring mice, fish(from next doors pond), birds a rat 1 time into the house but she rarely eats them she just likes to play around with them, an kill them, i think once there dead the fun stops because there not running round any more!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!

Sponsored Cat Content
Unread 01-08-2009   #2 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

My Mood: Fine
che is on a distinguished road

Oh tell me about it Mark,I am owned by 7 cats at the mo,and I have had my fair share of birds,mice,etc over the years.Toto is the worst.Last Summer he brought in 2 birds within half an hour,one was a wood pigeon!I hate picking them up to dispose of them.yuk.xxxxx
Unread 01-08-2009   #3 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

My cats are indoor's. But my over the Bridge Pochee used to catch birds e when near the window & gave to my hubby as a prize. Below is one pic looking for his pray

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Unread 01-08-2009   #4 (permalink)
peggysmum

Peggy is an indoor cat - she sits in the window squeaking at the birds though! She does it every morning before her breakfast. My mums cat always brings them presents, she wakes up in the night to go to the toilet and steps in mice guts! When i next visit my mum i will take a picture and upload it, she is a lovely cat. My mum lives on a canal boat - with the cat, im amazed how well she has adapted to life on the boat!

Unread 01-09-2009   #5 (permalink)
Top Cat

Lyka_01 is on a distinguished road

I have an experience like that...I saw Kero playing the rat, I tried to stop him but I'm scare with the rat...All I can do is to say "Kero stop playing with that rat, that's dirty"...I guess if my cat can talk he will say "Mom, don't be scared"...And he will laugh at me...then, he left the rat when he saw that it was dead...

||

"If animals could speak the dog would be a a blundering outspoken fellow, but the cat would have the rare grace of never saying a word too much."
Unread 01-09-2009   #6 (permalink)
Newborn

LOL the people over the road now have 2 chickens which roam freely onto the drive and road! its only a matter of time!! im just waiting for the day i find a dead or worse alive chicken in the house!
Unread 01-26-2009   #7 (permalink)
Newborn

funny pic krzekmaya, the past 2 weeks ive had no supprises, so its going well, wow a cat on a canal bout that is amazing, does she try for fish.!!!
Unread 01-26-2009   #8 (permalink)
njcatlover

Talking the cat is bringing you presents!!

Hi everyone, newbie here. I've had cats all my life and have always had one or two or them bring me 'presents'. One siamese used to put mice in my shoes or under my chair but at least she kept them out of the pantry! We just found a big bird near our back door recently, another "offering", LOL. My neighbors call my big male the neighborhood bully. But it bothers me when he gets a baby rabbit. I got one away from him then his 'pal' in the next yard got it. So...... Plus, it's a cat's nature to hunt, so don't worry about it. Tell him what a good boy he is and give him a pat on the head. I don't know of any way to stop it other than to keep them in and yell if you see them doing something you don't like. Good luck!

Unread 01-27-2009   #9 (permalink)
Supreme Cat Lover!

krzekmaya is on a distinguished road
Talking

Hi & welcome!

I'm Maya, the Mom of 5 spoilt furkids you can see in my gallery
What's your name & location?

Hope to see pics of your babies soon!

So lucky to be owned by Flor, Meshee , Lady Brenda, Merlin, Dino & Phailin

And our three beloved angels Pochee
(1991 - 2003) Booba (1993 - 2005
) and Domino (1997 - 2009)
Unread 01-27-2009   #10 (permalink)
che
Supreme Cat Lover!

che is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by njcatlover View Post
Hi everyone, newbie here. I've had cats all my life and have always had one or two or them bring me 'presents'. One siamese used to put mice in my shoes or under my chair but at least she kept them out of the pantry! We just found a big bird near our back door recently, another "offering", LOL. My neighbors call my big male the neighborhood bully. But it bothers me when he gets a baby rabbit. I got one away from him then his 'pal' in the next yard got it. So...... Plus, it's a cat's nature to hunt, so don't worry about it. Tell him what a good boy he is and give him a pat on the head. I don't know of any way to stop it other than to keep them in and yell if you see them doing something you don't like. Good luck!
Hi I'm Cheryl,mum of 7,welcome to the forum,what's your name,and your cats?One of mine brought a baby rabbit in one night,at the time my girl Dylan was pregnant.My son woke me up and said,"Mam there's something under the dining table,it's not a bird or a mouse,it's bigger,has Dylan had a kitten?" I got up and dashed downstairs,and it was a little bunny.I broke my heart.xxxxx

Tags
amazing , babies , baby , birds , boy , bully , cat , cat's , cats , fish , found , fun , funny , girl , hey , house , indoor , kitten , love , male , mat , morning , mouse , newbie , night , picture , pictures , play , playing , pregnant , prize , scared , shoes , siamese , stop , upload , window , worry

Sponsored Cat Links